So...whats your thoughts on using wallpaper? I know all you savvy decor divas (and kings) have an opinion. Do you like them or love them? Do you think the use of wallpaper follows any kind of trend or do you think its being used as often as ever? Is it "in" one year and passe the next? Do you think its used as often in today's ever changing design world as it once was? Oh well.....trend or no trend, I personally love wallpaper!
1.This pretty daybed gets swathed in yellow fabrics and wallpaper
2.Pretty gold toned dining room gets a tone on tone stripe
3.Love this and the colors are so beautiful..Paul Montgomery
4.Gorgeous very pale aqua in a silk wallpaper gives this fabulous serene room just the right amount of soft color to create this picture perfect sitting room, photography by Emily Gilbert
5. Beautiful soft pink and white cherry blossom paper adds a beautiful touch to this elegant bath
6.Pretty blue and white, you can never have enough!
7.Fabulous chinoiserie mural painted by Paul Montgomery, love the colors..
8.Stunning antiqued paneling from Paul Montgomery
9.Beautiful white sunlit bath gets a delicate soft colored blue paper with silver leaf
10.Love the wallpapered closet doors..so genius by S. R. Grambrel
11.This pretty girls room gets a soft toned beige and off white patterned paper to add dimension to a soft feeling room..very delicate by H.Taylor
12. Stunning master bath uses a fabulous rich pale green and gold geometric paper to enhance the timeless elegance of this gorgeous bath, Hannah Taylor architect
13.Do you like when you see the fabric to match the paper? Not sure if I care for it
14.Love the colors here, look how beautifully this wallpaper with its soft grays and cream warmed up this simple white vanity, James Michael Howard
15.Beautiful rich golds grace this elegant jewel of a powder room by Mary Ann Smiley
16.Gorgeous rich blue subtle mottled effect paper adds just enough color and texture to complete this pretty dining room, Decorpad
17.Gold leaf over this blocked green paper is interesting
18.Love the fresh colors here.....love that little blue painted table
19.Pretty bedroom in coordinating papers and fabrics
20.Alexandra Rae chose this pretty pale mint green patterned paper to enhance the soft monochromatic white bathroom, looks beautiful against the white marble and rich dark floors
21. Pretty aqua paper coordinates with cheery and fresh looking fabrics
22. Gorgeous soft shades add an elegant and understated feel to this cozy sitting area
23.Love it even in a laundry room..and this one could not be more fitting
24.Cozy and cheery breakfast room gets a crisp green and white plaid
25.Pretty color of pale aqua is used for this pretty beach house dining room
26.Boy, if I had this chinoiserie in my laundry room, they would never get me out...I might look for excuses to do the laundry! By Draza Stamenich
27.Beautiful soft muted blues and golds looks very elegant
28. Gorgeous robins egg blue Chinoiserie graces this beautiful room
29.Ravi design company chose to keep this soft toned monochromatic bedroom light and airy by adding a simple but elegant scalloped paper in beige..pretty!
30.Paper knows no bounds...as is seen in this elegant bathroom
31.Subtle stripes are a nice choice if you want something very soft for a bedroom
32.I like how this paper works so well with the feeling of this bathroom
33.Fun whimsical tent wallpaper is used for this pretty bathroom
34.Lovely colors of pale blue gray add a pretty look to this small bathroom
35.I would love this paper an feeling for a coastal or beach home...the colors are so pretty
36.Beautiful bedroom in soft colors..notice how they even painted the door to match!
37. Old world wallpaper graces this elegant hallway
38.This is pretty much the ultimate, hand painted De Gournay chinoiserie paper/panels
39.Stunning bright pop of green chinoiserie adds life to a simple, elegant dining room
40. Love this elegant green and gold wallpaper used in this beautiful bathroom
41. Beautiful creamy bathroom gets a delicate beige and white cherry blossomed designed wallpaper to add subtle color and pattern to a monochromatic bathroom
42. Gorgeous colors here and love the old world feel with the gold birds accented with the interesting Oriental inspired woodworking below the chair rail...beautiful!